I never thought this way before…
Now that we had achieved Independence Day for 50 years, try to think of what we had achieved and what are the thing that we have to achieve. In short, what will happen to us now (being Independence) or what would happen if we were still been colonized.
Now that we are ‘MERDEKA aka Independence’…
1. Most of the cars that we drive are only WAJA, WIRA, MYVi, KELISA and KANCIL.
2. Minimum salary in the government
sector is RM900 but in private sector is RM450
3. Unreasonable price increase on fuel and other daily stuff.
4. We have to work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day (private sector).
5. Our national football team only qualified to SEA Games and ranking 152.
6. We only been to ‘oversea’ (Pangkor, Redang, Penang, East Malaysia).
7. There are 5 Prime Minister since 50 years of independence from one BARISAN.
8. Most of us who reached the age of 55, will be force to retire from a job to another job.
9. We have to pay TOL everyday and number of highways are increasing as the growth of ‘pasar malam’.
10. We lived peacefully everyday without any ‘unwanted disturbance’.
If we were still under the Japanese…
1. Most of the affordable cars would be HONDA, TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUZUKI and ISUZU. We would laugh at those who drive HYUNDAI and PEUGEOT. ;P
2. The minimum salary in government sector is MILLION MILLION YEN and also MILLION MILLION YEN in private sector. Hehehe…
3. We don’t bother on the fuel price hike cos we can depend on the public
4. We only need to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day (private sector).
5. Our national football team has played in WORLD CUP level.
(WOORRRLLDDDDDDDDD!!! Bangga wa cakap lu!!) ;p
6. We would travel oversea often and most of those we met would prefer to speak in our national language
in their country. Wattha heck!! ;p
7. I do not know how many Prime Minister and politic
parties but often change but the KING remain one.
8. Most of us when reached age 55, we would be able to travel other countries, even if we didn’t manage to travel else where, our friends would tease us as they would go.
9. TOLL? What the heck is that? Why do you need to pay for it when the government build it with the citizen money??
10. We would live happily ever after.
If we were still under the Great Britain…
1. We can afford to drive all kinds of car as it is so damn cheap. There’s no need for repair as once it get faulty, you can just buy a new one. (sshhh..because there are others who wanna take that type of car)
2. We received our pay in POUND STERLING. We would laugh at those who use EURO and US Dollar cause it’s bloody cheap!! Low class!! ;p
3. Public transportation is so damn many and fuel are so bloody cheap.
4. We would work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day (private sector).
5. Everybody likes our national football team. Never win any major league but plenty of people likes to wear our football jersey even sponsored our clubs. They even support our stupid team by staying up late in the middle of the night, sometime in the early morning. World Cup?? No further details, bored of qualifying but never win in the final.
6. Going oversea?? I’ve seen many tourist coming visiting my country. I’m just curious on what makes them keep on visiting my place…
7. I do not know how many Prime Minister and how many politic parties as it change often BUT there is only one QUEEN and never change.
8. Most of us upon reaching the age of 55, we would travel and enjoying wathing football games. Till the extend of getting damn bored staying at home.
9. TOLL? What the heck is that? Why do you need to pay for it when the government builds it with the citizen money??
10. Hello??? What is Independence? When did Great Britain ever been colonized?? The ROME was the last colonist I ever remembered which was about 300 centuries ago…oppss I forgot when was the last independence day that I celebrated…;p
Anyway, just think what is the real meaning of INDEPENDENCE to you…
Disclaimer: I will not bear the responsibility of being mentally/emotional/physically or even sexual pain experience upon reading this as this content is solely written based on my thoughts and emotions.
Thank you for dropping by and warm comments are most welcome. As the comments are moderated, you wouldn’t have the pleasure of reading mean comments. ;p
*run and hide under my guardian angel armpit* ;p